About The Steam Team
The Steam Team is a true Austin original, the only locally owned, full-service cleaning, and catastrophe management company in the greater Austin area. The Steam Team serves homeowners and businesses with a wide range of services, meeting both routine and emergency needs with prompt, expert, guaranteed service.
Founded in Austin in 1983, The Steam Team has steadily expanded its service offerings and was named one of Austin's fastest-growing companies by the Austin Business Journal in 2003. In 2005 we were selected as the only finalist for the Austin Chamber of Commerce Business Awards for customer service. The company has built its reputation on performing beyond even the highest expectations, with greater professional focus and personal involvement than its competitors. From initial consultation and planning, through project management, catastrophe management, reconstruction and restoration, the staff of The Steam Team is professional, dedicated and enthusiastic. The result has been thousands of satisfied clients, an impressive roster of successful projects, and highest standards in the business. The Steam Team vs. The Other Guys.
David Marquardt, Josh Lasch and their staff are proud to be part of a strong company that has been locally owned and operated for more than 30 years. The Steam Team was voted one of Austin's Best Places to Work in 2004 and since then we are continually growing our list of accolades..
- Volunteered time and materials for Xtreme Home Makeovers reality TV show
- Committed to Austin Gives
- Austin Business Journal: 2003 Top 20 "Fastest Growing Companies"
- Austin Business Journal 2005,2006,2007,2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013,2014 and 2015 "Best Places to Work"
- Austin Chamber of Commerce: 2005 & 2007 "Best in Customer Service"
- 2009 and 2010 Austin Chamber of Commerce "Excellence in Education"
- Austin American-Statesman: 2010, 2011 & 2015 "Best Places to Work"
- Angie’s List: 2007,2008,2009,2011,2012,2013,2014,2015 "Super Service Award" (excellence in customer reviews)
- City Search: 2007 & 2008 "Best of City Search" (voted by Austin)
- BBB:A+ rated company
- Texas Monthly Best Places to Work 2012, 2015
- Yelp 2014 "Best Spots In Town"
- 2016 Healthiest Employer of Central Texas Winner
- Voted "Best of Austin" in Austin Monthly Magazine 2016
- Master IICRC Firm
- Master Certified Rug Cleaning Firm
- Master Stone Cleaning Firm
- EPA Lead Certified
- Golden Hammer Award 2011 and 2012
- Given over 200K in funds to charities in Austin
- 10 Year Distinguished Member DKI
Loyalty & Trust
Many of The Steam Team's current customers have remained loyal since the company's founding, and have recommended the business to their friends. As the company has become more successful, The Steam Team has made community involvement a priority, becoming a major donor to the American Red Cross of Central Texas and a supporter of other worthy local organizations, including the Austin Sunshine Camps through the Bun Run.
- IICRC Certified Firm
- RIA Member
- BOMA Member
- IFMA Member
- IIAT Member
- AIBA Member
- Austin Chamber of Commerce Member
- DKI Member
- AAFAME Member