TST Restoration is a full-service general contractor specializing in property loss and capable of handling a range of projects, from the most simple repair or renovation to the most complex, rebuild. Having background in the disaster restoration industry allows TST's Construction Division to be innovative in finding the best solutions at the most reasonable cost to meet our clients’ strict time frames. TST's turnkey services provide a seamless transition from mitigation to complete recovery. TST Restoration is committed to exceeding the expectations of our clients’ and their stakeholders, by restoring their residence or business operations through the highest quality workmanship at a fair price.
Xactimate is the industry leading replacement cost estimating software for property losses. We use Xactimate to help create the most accurate estimate possible using pricing for materials and labor in your city. The estimating software also allows us to create a fair and transparent estimate of the work to be performed.
We have the ability to handle any residential repairs. From flooring, framing, to roofing and the many repairs in between. We are familiar with acquiring permits and city inspections.
TST Restoration has the ability to handle many commercial building repairs. From double fire rated drywall, to cove base, paint and flooring goods. Our estimators are tasked with communicating our capabilities during the inspection visit.
Dustin Thomas- Duration with TST: 4yrs, Insurance Adjuster (1392440), Real Estate License (615679), IICRC Certified, BBA – MIS at Lamar University, 10yrs Experience
What to Expect:
- A representative will contact you to set up the initial site visit for inspection.
- Inspection will take place with your assigned construction estimator
- The estimator will discuss details of the project and timeline for repairs.
- Estimator will provide you or the insurance carrier with the estimate in the same day or following days.
- Once the estimate is approved, the contract will be signed and we will collect money to begin the project
- We typically request 50% of the total project total and collect the remaining after completion. If other arrangements need to be made the estimator will discuss with you.
- During the construction, the estimator and project manager will visit your property multiple times.
- Before completion, the owner will have the opportunity to walk the job with the project manager or estimator to make any necessary touchups.
- Once you approve of all the work, a final completion form will need to be signed and collection of the final money.
The mortgage company could be attached to your insurance check if the dollar figure exceeds $10,000. The best approach when dealing with your mortgage company is to be proactive. Contact them to find out what their protocol is for insurance related checks. Various companies require that inspections take place and money be released at different stages of the project depending on the dollar figure.
Flooring Showroom: We have a flooring showroom located at 9901 Burnet Rd. Austin, Texas 78758
Preferred Vendor Status:
We are the preferred vendor for a number of major insurance carriers such as:
USAA Insurance, Kemper, Travelers Insurance, The Hartford, Farmers Insurance, Allstate, Germania, State Farm, Amica, Horace Mann, Chubb