Have you ever heard of black mold? Black mold is a type of toxic mold that is commonly referred to as black mold, or Stachybotrys Chartarum. It’s usually the result of water damage, and can be horribly toxic for anyone living in the environment around it! Now let’s talk about how to detect and get rid of it!
How to Detect Black Mold in Your Home
So how do you spot this pesky menace around your home? Fortunately, it’s fairly easy to detect black mold in your home; you can see it! You can also smell it. It has a moldy, mildewy scent. You’ll definitely know it when you see it or that musky scent reaches your nostrils.
Black mold is also notorious for causing health problems to varying degrees. For example, it can lead to breathing and respiratory problems, headaches, asthma attacks, excessive coughing and sneezing, and many more symptoms! That’s why it’s so important to take care of it immediately upon discovery. Contact a professional cleaning and restoration company ASAP; you won’t regret it.
How to Rid Your Home of Black Mold
How do you rid your home of black mold? Because black mold is so dangerous, you should let the professionals handle the situation! Only a professional cleaning and restoration company will have the proper equipment and knowledge for the job. And you definitely want to act as soon as possible, for the sake of your home and health.
Mold is Serious: Rely on The Steam Team
The Steam Team has all of the right tools, equipment, experience, and expertise for any mold remediation situation! Simply give us a call today; we’ll come out to your home, give it a thorough look over, and begin to remedy the situation right away! You’ll be amazed (and quite frankly, relieved) at our results!